Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday's Obituary - Martha Nell Thomas

Mrs. Martha Thomas


Services for Mrs. Martha Nell Thomas, 37, 3357 North College Avenue, a parts assembler for Diamond Chain Company, will be held in the Moskal Mortuary of Johnstown, Pa., where arrangements are pending.  Friends may call after 6 p.m. Monday in the King and King Mortuary here.  She died Friday in Marion County General Hospital.  Survivors include two daughters, Misses Gwendolyn and Roshon Thomas, both of Indianapolis.


Indianapolis Star, Indianapolis, Indiana, 20 September 1971, p. 31.


*When I received my great grandfather's obituary, I got a big chunk of the page from the newspaper.  The Indianapolis Star obituaries have not been digitized, so I figured I would go ahead and share with everyone, in case someone was looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment