Sunday, July 03, 2011

Sunday's Obituary - Agnes C. Woodruff

Mrs. Agnes Woodruff

Services for Mrs. Agnes C. Woodruff, 52, Cocoa, Fla., a former Marion Circuit Court reporter, will be held at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday in Baxley-Wiley Funeral Home, Cocoa, with burial in an Orlando cemetery.  She died Saturday in a Rockledge (Fla.) nursing home.  Mrs. Woodruff was born in Rushville and Lived in Indianapolis until 1970, when she moved to Florida.  She was court reporter during the term of the late Judge Harry O. Camberlin.  Survivors include a son, Harold Woodruff of Portsmouth, Va.

Indianapolis Star, Indianapolis, Indiana, 20 September 1971, p. 31.


*When I received my great grandfather's obituary, I got a big chunk of the page from the newspaper.  The Indianapolis Star obituaries have not been digitized, so I figured I would go ahead and share with everyone, in case someone was looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment