Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday's Obituary - Guy G. Rollison

Guy G. Rollison

Guy G. Rollison, 76, a produce merchant at the Marion County Greenhouse Growers Inc. market, since 1937, died yesterday in St. Francis Hospital.  He was born at Bloomfield and lived in Indianapolis most of his life.  Services will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the G. H. Hermann Madison Avenue Funeral Home.  Cremation will follow.  Survivors include a son, Robert L. Rollison of Indianapolis.

Indianapolis Star, Indianapolis, Indiana, 20 September 1971, p. 31.


*When I received my great grandfather's obituary, I got a big chunk of the page from the newspaper.  The Indianapolis Star obituaries have not been digitized, so I figured I would go ahead and share with everyone, in case someone was looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment