Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday's Obituary - James W. Laudick

James W. Laudick

Oldenburg, Ind. - Services for James W. Laudick, 47, Oldenburg, a bookkeeper for the Oldenburg Garage, will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday in the Holy Family Catholic Church with burial in the church cemetery.  He died Saturday in his home.  Friends may call at the Myers Funeral Home at Batesville after 3 p.m. Tuesday.

Indianapolis Star, Indianapolis, Indiana, 20 September 1971, p. 31.


*When I received my great grandfather's obituary, I got a big chunk of the page from the newspaper.  The Indianapolis Star obituaries have not been digitized, so I figured I would go ahead and share with everyone, in case someone was looking.


Additional obituaries are on the page, but they are incomplete or illegible.  They include:
Mrs. Ana Covrea
Ernest E. Asa
William Ferguson
Mrs. Lenna Merrick
Harry Idlewine
Henry Holthusen (NY)
Dr. Christopher.B. Stuart (IL)


I will be happy to send a scanned image to anyone who would like a copy.  Just shoot me an email (see my "About Me" page).

0 comments:

Post a Comment