Sunday, October 21, 2012

SNGF: Genealogy Posters

I'm a little late out of the blocks on this one.  I blame my brother, who is moving this weekend from Gainesville (Georgia) to Nashville, and finally got to my house - which is halfway - around 9 p.m.  Of course I had to take him to one of my favorite watering holes.

Aaaaanyway, over at Genea-Musings, Randy has placed before us another challenge:

1) Go to the www.memegenerator.net website and choose one or more poster pictures.

2) Channel your inner genealogist and create one or more posters with a genealogy oriented saying on it. Be creative!! Be brave! Make it funny, or happy, or sad. 

So ... without further ado ... here's mine!




Do we share any ancestors?
Please email me at lostancestors [at] gmail [dot] com

6 comments:

Debbie said...

HA! I love it!!!

M. Diane Rogers said...

This one made me laugh out loud!

Jim (Hidden Genealogy Nuggets Blog) said...

I see according to Geneabloggers, today is your 2nd year anniversary since you've been blogging. Happy Blogiversary.

Regards, Jim
Hidden Genealogy Nuggets

Jana Iverson Last said...

Absolutely LOVE your poster! Too funny!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jana! I had a good time with this one :)

Unknown said...

LOL! I love it!

Post a Comment